Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thursday, August 21, 2008

The plateau

Being fat sucks. On the road to skinny we hit bumps, detours, and sometimes we crash. I don't know what catagory I would fit into, but I haven't crashed. Having something to work towards is suppose to help me, but I haven't been motivated enough to work. My 5K is in just over 4 months...hopefully this is enough time to get my butt in gear (literally). 3 miles in 4 months? I think this is possible, even for chubby ol' me.

4 comments:

Jessi said...

3 miles in 4 months is totally doable! You'll surprise yourself.

Anonymous said...

No more of this fat talk! You are adorable and I love you so that is really all that matters now isn't it? Be happy and be fit! I believe you will run your 5K and leave people in the dust! Love you girl, Crystle

Anonymous said...

Try googling "Couch to 5k" It really works!

Heather said...

It's funny that you mention couch to 5K. I had just printed that out before I wrote the blog! :o)