Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thursday, August 28, 2008

So tired...

I just got home from a football game...it's midnight, on a school night. We got the shaft, as usual at. This time it was no food AND no locker room. All this after a fun day at school with, count them, 2 fire drills in one day! Why 2 fire drills in one day, you ask? Because we didn't get out fast enough the first time.

Let me preface this by saying it's the first week of school. The first fire drill happened first thing in the morning. Do you remember what class I have 1st? KINDERGARTEN! Did they happen to warn us about this coming doom?...no. No time to tell them not to cry from the loud noise coming from the walls. No time to learn how to say line up and stay quiet in Spanish. Did I mention they don't speak English?...No?

Well after this complete disaster, while I was bringing 5th grade into my room, ANOTHER alarm goes off. Now I'm just annoyed. But luckily they speak English, so not so crazy. I'm assuming we got out fast enough this time since there wasn't a third alarm...I wouldn't be surprised. Perhaps tomorrow.

I'm going to bed.

1 comments:

Jenny said...

Ah, the "you weren't out fast enough, we'll have to do it again" fire drill. We had one of those today too. (Ours at least were not on the same day.) The one today was after a surprise assembly they forgot to tell us about. Welcome back, huh?