Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Sunday, August 24, 2008

New school, new year

It's the night before the first day of school. Of course, all teachers are anticipating this day so much it's going to be hard to sleep. I think we might be more anxious than the kids...I know I am. With my new job comes new responsibilities. I'm by myself this year. I've never been alone in teaching. I'm actually kind of excited. I can do whatever I want! This makes me happy. My PALM team is awesome (PE, Art, Library, Music). They keep me laughing, which is something I highly enjoy doing.

There's really no point to this post. I know I'm rambling, but I can't think of anything else to do with myself. New school clothes are put away, tomorrow's outfit is laid out...LUNCH!...I need to put my lunch together. Okay, that's enough rambling! Wish me luck!




0 comments: